Recently, telephone fraudsters, various stores that are trying to earn some money in this situation have become very active. People complain that they can be called several times a day from unknown numbers, offer dubious goods, services, discounts, etc. Not everyone likes it. And if you do not want to be constantly distracted, then our instructions will definitely come in handy.
It is enough to install a free application from Google, [urlspan]by clicking on the link[/ urlspan] in the Play Market store. By the way, this utility is preinstalled in most mobile devices with the Android operating system. Perhaps you already have it.
- Open the settings and go to the "Applications / notifications" section:
- Look for the default app. In some cases, they are hidden in the "Advanced" section:
- Select the installed Google Phone program as the primary for calls, caller ID, and spam protection. You may need to enter a security code, PIN, or fingerprint scan:
- Now open the "Phone". It’s better to place the icon on the main screen for quick access to the list of calls, dialing numbers:
- In the upper right corner, click on the "three points" to open the menu. In it we select "Settings":
- Further, there may be differences, depending on the version of the application and Android. First, go to the "Blocked numbers" section and activate the option to block calls from undefined numbers. It’s also realistic to add manually, thus forming a “black list”:
- We return to the settings and open the "Caller ID and Spam" section, where you should enable two options - filtering and determining the subscriber’s ID (it works when connected to the Internet):
Also, with a suspicious call, notifications will be displayed on a red background indicating that this contact may be a spam distributor.